Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse within Nottinghamshire. We are currently working with a small provider and they are looking to recruit a number of day and night Staff Nurses to work with the Elderly within their Nursing homes across Nottingham and surrounding areas.
We are currently looking for Clinical Lead Nurses based in Nottinghamshire who can offer Nursing and care to Clients within our Nursing Homes.
We have Days and Nights position available.
Shift times are - 07:45 - 20:00, 19:45 - 08:00.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you will be caring and supporting clients in our Care Homes. The clients will range from having Dementia to end of life care.
This is a Full Time permanent position, you will have previous Nursing experience and a current PIN, experience supporting individuals with Dementia, some Mental Health and related Challenging Behaviours.
- To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
- Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered in the home at all times.
- Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork.
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patient's conditions.
- Experienced in working as a Staff Nurse
- Someone who can be positive role model
- Have an NMC Pin number
- Have qualifications for an adult nursing degree
- Dementia Experienced
- Experience in caring for the Elderly
- Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives.
- Commutable via own transport to Nottinghamshire
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience working within Nursing Homes preferred
- End of life care experience required but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is wanting to willing to make a difference to peoples lives.
All the Care Homes are rated good by the CQC.
These available roles are all part of one group which is a family run business, all homes are located on amazing grounds giving users and workers a comfortable life style.
They are all easily accessed by either bus routes or a car journey.
Benefits of the role include:
- Paid breaks
- DBS paid for
- NMC contribution
- Cooked dinners
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.