Barker Ross Health & Social care are working with our client who are looking for a clinical lead nurse for their client in Skegness to Provide Nursing for the elderly and Dementia patients in Residential Care homes across
We are looking to recruit a Clinical Lead Nurse, in Health & Social Care for a 50 bedded Residential home based in the Skegness The home has excellent transport links and is very commutable from all City Centres .
As the Clinical Lead nurse, you will be working very closely with the Registered Manager to make sure that the home is delivering the highest standard of Person Centered care at all times to the elderly and dementia patients.
This role is a based in Skegness on a shift rota 7-7, with on call duties.
This role is ideal role for a RGN, RMN or RNLD, who is looking to make the jump in to management.
The list of tasks as a Clinical Lead Nurse (RMN, RGN, RMLD) which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
- Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centered care is being delivered in the home at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
- To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
- To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
- Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
- Conduct audits within the home to make sure all relevant paperwork is up to date and completed to highest standard
- Conducting team and client meetings
The ideal candidate for a Clinical Lead Nurse will need to be:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
- Commutable via own transport to Leicestershire
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
If you are a RMN, RGN OR RNLD in Health & Social Care looking for your next step into management and looking for a new challenge , along with excellent standards of care for the elderly including ones with Dementia this will be an ideal role.
Barker Ross are also recruiting for clinical lead Nurses in North Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and leicestershire.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.