Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently for a Clinical Lead at a 46 bedded home in Leicestershire. Our client is looking for a dedicated and professional Clinical Lead to work alongside the current staff to deliver the highest standard of care to residents. The Clinical Lead will be working very closely with the Registered Manager and this role requires flexibility but you will be working 09.00-17.00.
The home is a 46 bedded purpose built home, which is provides support to which are Elderly, Frail, Dementia and Nursing Care.
The client offers an extensive training package to all staff, and they believe in developing and furthering all of their staff. The client is a medium sized provider who has over 10 Nursing Homes and 30 residential homes, across Leicester and Lincolnshire.
You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care and intermediate care throughout the home.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- Registered Nurse with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return, we will give you:
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Registered Managers. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.