Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Clinical lead/ Deputy Manager for home based in Derbyshire. The home is part of a national organsation, but each of it homes is personal to the residents that they support. This home is Dementia specailist, and it has a Snoezelen Room, to help stimulate and relax the residents.
The home currently requires a Deputy Manager/ Clinical Lead to support the Registered Manager, to keep th home running smoothly and delivering the best quality of care at the same time.
You will be repsonsible for leading the team of nurses, to deliver an excellent standard of care. The home has a major focus on promoting indepence, dignity and positively enhancing the lives of the individuals.
Below is a brief list of tasks that you will be required to do within your role:
- Assessing the residents needs and requirements, to develop a service to meet these needs.
- Build a positive working relationship with all of the staff and residents
- Liasle with professionals and all external stakeholders.
- Conduct care audits to maintain and drive quality of care delivered.
- Supervise Nursing staff
- Oversee Medication management- Ensuring medication is appropiatley stored, administered and recieved.
- To keep all of the training updated and relevant with all of current and new legislations
- Must have Valid PIN number with proof of PIN.
- Valid NMC registration
- 3 years practical experience in a Nursing/ Residential Home.
- Previous experience experince in leading a team.
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management would be preffered but not essential
- Hard working
- A flexible outlook at working hours.
- Free Uniform
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Free parking onsite
- CHildcare Vouchers
If you require anymore information please do not hesitate to contact Dan on 0115 914 8131, or if this role is not for you I am currently filling vacancies such as: Registered care managers, Registered Nurses, Senior Care assistants, Residential care workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.