Clinical Admin Support -Nottingham NG17
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Clinical Admin Support to work on a temporary contract in Nottingham.
Contract length - 25/2/19 - 31/3/2019 (subject to extension)
Hours of work - M-F 8.30am - 4.30pm
Rate of pay - £7.82ph
Clinical Admin Support role:
To work as part of a team providing clerical and administrative support.
Where required to participate in the provision of a welcoming and confidential reception service to clients, staff and visitors
* To carry out all aspects of clerical and administrative support.
* Maintain health care records including computerised systems and databases.
* Reception duties including monitoring patients & visitor attendance, dealing with telephone enquiries and incoming mail.
* To receive and make internal and external telephone calls from staff, service users / patients, members of the public and external agencies ensuring that messages received are appropriately signposted and actioned.
* Co-ordinating healthcare appointments for patients.
* May be required to take notes/minutes at team meetings
* Filing and photocopying, scan and attaching documents.
* To implement and maintain adequate filing and follow up systems
* Transfer of individual and bulk files for archiving between locations
* Input clinical data and maintain.
You will need to provide a copy of your DBS for this role.
If the Clinical Admin Support role is of interest, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.