Our client is looking for a Client Service Manager who has the experience of leading, line and performance. Managing a team of Support co-ordinators and support workers as well as coaching as required by the circumstances.
Position Available: Client Service Manager - Twickenham locations, Full time or Part time, Permanent, £11-12ph + benefits
We are currently looking for a client service manager on our client's behalf who has the experience of managing a team of Support workers as well as Support co-ordinators.
The role is to manage and coach where needed as per the circumstances of our client.
The desired applicant will ideally have the following experiences:
- Recruiting and selecting high quality and capable colleagues to perform client facing roles.
- Ability to set colleagues up for success in their roles assuming responsibility for their effective induction and encouraging / monitoring completion of probationary review period.
- Ability to communicate - key messages to the team on a regular basis so they informed and aware of the wider businesses.
- Prioritising tasks and allocation to the team
- Dealing with sensitive, confidential and complex information / issues in an appropriately professional manner.
- Ability to make decisions relating to resourcing / staffing needs, ensuring
service standards are maintained
- Proactive approach to resolving operational and people-related problems,
taking ownership and accountability for doing so.
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret numerical data
including budgets, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) etc.
- Conducting appropriate investigations into misconduct or other
people related issues with objectivity and focus
- Excellent working knowledge of the Housing and Care & Support market
sectors and of national priorities and agendas such as Registered Services,
We are currently recruiting for Full Time / Part-Time /
Salary: starting from £11.46/hour plus other benefits
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.