Cleaning Operative - Coalville, LE67
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to work on a temporary contract in Coalville.
Hours of work - 7.30am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £8.80phr
Contract Length - 29/04/2019 - Ongoing
Department - Commercial/ Housing
Cleaning Operative role:
- Carry out a range of mixed waste management tasks e.g. collecting fly tipping, property clearance, safe disposal of waste, litter picking, use of appropriate cleaning products
- Driving and operating vehicles.
- Loading and unloading debris and heavy bulky items
- Work will involve working outside for up to 8 hours per day all year round
- Post holders will be frequently exposed to dog excreta and used hypodermic needles.
Please note a valid driver's licence is needed for this role.
If you are interested in the Cleaning Operative, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.