- Ensuring that cleaning standards are met
- Spot and full mopping
- Vacuuming of carpeted areas including barrier matting
- Damp dust /polishing of surfaces, fixtures and fittings
- Cleaning of internal glazing
- Cleaning of sanitary fixtures and fittings
- Replenishment of consumables
- Reactive cleaning including disinfection as necessary
- Removal of waste from internal litter bins
- Deep cleaning where specified
- Clinical clean as required
- Any other duties as required (as per the cleaning schedule) to ensure a clean environment is provided,
including but not exhaustive of hygienic cleaning to communal areas
- Good communication skills
- Resilience under pressure
- Ability to work to laid down schedules
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Experience of cleaning services and cleaning equipment
- Knowledge of the use of chemicals (COSHH) and Health and Safety legislation is desirable
- Obligation to adhere to safe working practices and ensure due consideration is given to the safety of
the residents and the public.
- As this role will involve working in Extra Care Facilities, confirmation of appointment will be subject to
completion of a satisfactory Basic DBS check.
- Driving license and access to transport is desirable
If you feel you would be able to contribute positively to the role, please apply with an
up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further details about the Cleaning Operative position, please contact George on
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.