Barker Ross are recruiting for a Cleaner / Facilities Operative in Wellingborough. This exciting opportunity is to start beginning of March with interviews being held next week. This is a straight permeants role.
The excellent opportunities for a Cleaner /Facilities Operative will receive excellent pay and some great benefits which include:
- Contributory pension salary sacrifice scheme.
- Life Insurance 4 x salary
- BUPA package after one year's service
- Medicash (Employee Assistance Programme with BUPA Membership) - where you can claim for prescriptions, optical tests, dental treatment, holistic therapy etc. discounts on shopping and day trips)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising with length of service to max 26 days.
- Wellbeing clinic
- Free Flu jabs
- Sports and Social Club
- Early finish on Fridays
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 07.00 to 16.15 (½ hour lunch) and Friday 7.00 to 12.00 total of a 40 hour week, Hourly pay rate of £9.07ph
Your role as a Cleaner /Facilities Operative will be to improve upon and maintain the cleanliness of the office and factory areas. You will report to the Engineering manager and with them you will agree a rota for the cleaning of the factory and offices on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Your Main Duties as a Cleaner /Facilities Operative will be to:
- Vacuum all carpeted floors and upholstered furniture
- Broom sweep and damp mop hard floors and mezzanine and production cells
- Dust furniture and clean all fixtures and fittings
- Remove marks and spillages from doors, light switches, cupboards, glass panel
- Clean all toilets. Wash and disinfect floors, tiles, Replenish toilet facilities
- Polish desks
- Clean interior of lift and wipe finger plates
- Keep kitchen areas clean and Tidy
- Machine scrub hard floors
- Empty bins
- Keeping yard area clean and ensuring waste is stored in a clean and tidy condition
- Clearing any litter in around the exterior of the building
- Collect and/or deliver components or parts from suppliers as and when necessary.
- Cover for annual leave/absence within the department
- Any other related duties that may be assigned by the Engineering Services Manager.
To become successful for this role for a Cleaner /Facilities Operative you will need to be a self starter with a hands-on approach ideally have experience in cleaning factory/office environments or industrial cleaning and be Car owner/driver with full clean driving licence and be able to work additional hours at short notice.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.