Barker Ross are recruiting for Class 2 Hiab Drivers in Northamptonshire Areas
Barker Ross are recruiting for Class 2 Hiab Drivers in the Northamptonshire Areas.
We have various exciting opportunities for a Class 2 HIAB Drivers to join our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be required to safely deliver building materials to our customers whilst representing the company with a professional approach.
- Loading and unloading so heavy lifting will be involved.
- Supporting your colleagues within the branch, yard and warehouse.
We are looking for someone with;
- A valid class 2 (Category C) licence, a CPC Card and Digi Tachograph card.
- Previous experience completing multi-drop deliveries or working in a builders merchant.
- A crane certificate HIAB (is essential).
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has a flexible approach, excellent communication skills and a customer-focused attitude.
Sociable working hours; which are based on a 45 hour week (Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:00 - 17:00 and possible alternate Saturdays 08:00 - 12:00)
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please register and submit your CV and we will come back to you. Or call 01604 634479.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.