Project Engineer - Central London
Our client is one of the leading sub-contractors in the UK.
There are looking for a project engineer in central London to manage the overal junior engineers, graduate and placement engineers.
As a Project Engineer you will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in the industry with a civil contractor. Your civil and infrastructure experience could come from any sector but if you have experience of heavy civil projects including piling, reinforced concrete, foundations, civil structures etc. then this will be advantageous. In your role as Project Engineer you will be comfortable working as part of a team on a section of work focusing on health & safety, running a team of engineers, foremen and supervisors, QA, monitoring and updating the program of works and close liaison with subcontractors. Other desirable attributes include,
- A degree or equivalent industry qualification
- Excellent man management skills
- Great communication and IT skills
- A sense of humour and a desire to do a great job
We need someone capable of;
- Package Management of Core Stairs (inc. Design Coordination / RAMS / QA install & Handover)
- Package Management of Riser Safe (inc. Design Coordination / RAMS / QA install & Handover)
Complete Engineering Management of Building Superstructures:
- Reviewing Rebar Details and liaising with Rebar Engineer.
- Reviewing Temporary works and liaising with TWC.
- All QA requirements for both superstructures of building C&D.
- RAMS for each of the different elements of the build - Decking, Columns & Walls, Install of precast columns, Manufacture of precast columns on site.
Currently we are struggling with;
- Overall management of the Junior / Graduate / Placement Engineers.
- Handovers for Buildings A & B including closure of NCRs, snagging out and signing of official handovers.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call George @ Barker Ross head office on 0203 757 7048 or 07432157726 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-18:00)
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.