Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Children's Support Worker on behalf of a client based near Glenfield in Leicestershire. This will involve supporting children with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour and Emotional Behaviour Disorder. Temp to perm opportunities also available.
- Providing high quality care to children and young people, identifying needs and preferences for each individual
- Supporting children and young people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- One to one support with children and reading care plans
- Encourage good community relationships and liaising with children's families and carers
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties as and when required
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the service manager or nurse manager
- Supporting other staff members and the management team
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the young person, their family, school, other professionals and social workers
- Providing one to one support, day to day activities, days out and group trips
- Various hours of work available on working rota
Must have 6 months experience within health and social care
Practical Moving and Handling Certificate
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or Children and Young People
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.