Support Worker - Children's Arabic Speaking £9 to £10 per hour
An exciting opportunity for a Children Support Worker Huddersfield
On behalf of my client, a leading children's care provider, we are looking for an experienced Support Worker to work ad hoc shifts to fit in and around substantive in their residential service in Huddersfield. The 5 bedded group home benefits from a supportive team of dedicated individuals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arabic speaking to enable open communication with specific young people.
- Overall responsibility to support the young people in their daily lives and provide a safe environment.
- Ensuring the highest quality of care.
- Working with young people to develop life skills access the community.
- Supporting young people to make informed choices regarding their health and safety
- Ensuring that all current legislation is met following care plans and risk assessments
- Develop and maintain key relationships.
- Arabic both written and verbal
- Ideally hold or be working towards the Level 3 Children and young people.
- Residential childcare experience.
- Knowledge of the Children's Act, Care Standards Act and Safeguarding procedures.
- Committed to achieving best outcomes for children.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal development.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to the children and young people resident within the home. Follow polices and procedures be a team player and contribute to positive outcomes for the young people in the service.
If you are on the DBS update service this will fast track your application.
The role is temporary ad-hoc to work with a specific young person
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role please contact Julie Appleyard at Barker Ross Health & Social Care on 0113 3200328 or email your CV
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.