Location: Markfield, Leicestershire
Salary: £8.10 - £9.00 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: Part time / Bank
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Children's Support Worker on behalf of a client based in Markfield in Leicestershire. This will involve supporting children with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Complex Needs.
- Providing high quality care to children and young people, identifying needs and preferences for each individual
- Supporting children and young people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, complex needs and related challenging behaviours
- Encourage good community relationships and liaising with children's families and carers
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties as and when required
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the service manager or nurse manager
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the young person, their family, school, other professionals and social workers
- Various hours of work available on working rota
Must have 6 months experience within health and social care
Full UK drivers licence
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or Children and Young People
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.