- Being aware of each child's care plan and their responsibilities for its implementation
- Supporting young people in education and development
- Undertaking direct work with young people and acting as an appropriate role model
- Engaging young people in activities
- Effectively preparing and cooking meals for the young people
- Ensuring the housekeeping levels in the Home are of a high standard
- Working at all times to safeguard the young people we support
- Follow the appropriate reporting and recording systems in place to comply with Quality Standards
- Having a resilient approach, positive demeanour, attitude and body language
- Being the face of the home, including welcoming to all visitors to the home
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.