Location: Southwell, Nottingham
Salary: £8.10 - £9.00 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: Nights (3 month contract initially could be long term)
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social care are currently recruiting for experienced candidates to work with young people and children with severe learning disabilities, physical disabilities and challenging behaviour whom are on the autistic spectrum.
- Supporting children and young people with severe learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Working to care plans for each individual
- Maintaining accurate records as required.
- Following risk assessments for the young person
- Providing physical care which could include bathing,toileting,dressing and feeding,
- Building rapports and relationships with the children and the families
- Taking appropriate action and reporting any safeguarding issues to a senior or manager
- Assisting with other duties as and when required by staff members
- Moving and handling, hoist management and some aspects of personal care involved
- Night hours available to start with
If you are interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or apply to this advert directly.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.