Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting on behalf of a client who is need of a Registered Manager in one of our homes in the Kettering area accommodating young people aged 8-17 with learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours.
As the Registered Manager you will utilise your extensive experience and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of care to our young people.
This home has is rated at "Good" by Ofsted, They are looking for someone driven to take it to "Outstanding" and then keep it there.
- To manage the Home to the highest professional standards.
- To be responsible for the operational decisions which lead the Home in establishing a quality led service and ensuring all Children Homes Regulations, Quality Standards and Ofsted inspection framework outcomes are fully compliant, operating within the legal parameters
- Represent the Home to relevant outside bodies, organisations, institutions and individuals and ensure that the Home and in particular the services it provides, is well recognised.
- Ensuring that all aspects of care and support delivered are compliant with legislation and regulations and that high quality care is embedded within the culture of the team.
- Ensure you lead, continually develop and motivate the staff team.
- Monitor the recruitment process within the Home to ensure that best practice is observed.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing a residential children home.
- Must hold the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Child Care qualification.
- Full driving licence and own transport.
- Able to plan, co-ordinate, organise and work under pressure, whilst remaining professional.
- Show enthusiasm and commitment to the care our young people.
- Have full knowledge and understanding of Ofsted regulations and current legislation.
- Have excellent communication skills and a can do attitude.
Applications will only be considered from Registered Managers who can evidence good or outstanding outcomes with Ofsted inspections.
If you want more information please contact Ben on 0115 941 8131, or if this role is not quite right for then please contact Ben because i am recruiting for Registered General Nurse, Deputy Managers, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Qualified Social workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.