Barker Ross are seeking for a Chef de Partie to join our Prestige client in Brixworth.
This is an ongoing contract starting ASAP. Working days are Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend and late shifts. (On a rota basis).
Hours to be confirmed at the time of interview.
You must be/have:
- Self-motivated and a passion and desire for hospitality and cooking
- Have effective time management of busy kitchen sections
- High standard of food preparation
- Attention to detail.
- Be innovative but also think outside of the Box
- Experience working with fresh produce
- An understanding of healthy eating values
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
- Support the senior chefs in delivering required standard of food, and kitchen operation
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times
- Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
The successful candidate will have experience in all food safety practices, HACCP, COSHH along with stock control.
Finally, You must have City and Guilds 706 1&2 or NVQ Level equivalent and hold food safety certificate level 2.
For an immediate interview or for further information please contact 01604 634479
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.