Our client is an award winning Soft Cheese maker base in Lincoln shire! They require a motivated team member to join the bespoke packaging team on an ongoing basis. Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team to hand pack a variety of soft cheese products in a timely manner.
- Follow bespoke packaging methods to a high standard - full training given
- Weighing out of cheese
- Cutting cheese
- Getting stock ready for dispatch
- Strict adherence to Health and Safety and Food Hygiene policies on site
- Cleaning of work areas to a high standard
A food hygiene certificate would be an advantage, but not essential. Your own transport is desirable due to remote location. Normal hours of work are AM start for 8 hours a day Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV in the first instance...
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.