Our client is looking to hire chainmen and assistant engineers to work with their site engineers.
The successful candidate MUST have previous Construction experience. However, training will be provided. What you'll be doing
As a Chain Person , you will:
* Install all survey brackets and targets in tunnels and streets surrounding the sites;
* Accurately work under instruction of the surveyor including holding measuring equipment;
* Make written notes and numbering as required by the surveyor;
* Handle and store survey equipment safely;
* Clean survey equipment;
* Hand carry survey equipment to work site from stores.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have knowledge of tunnel surveying and setting out
* Have experience in carrying and working with survey equipment
* Hold a valid CSCS card
If you would like to apply for this position, please call George @ Barker Ross head office on 0203 757 7048 or 07432157726 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-18:00)
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.