Are you looking for a new opportunity?
I am currently recruiting for a Centre Lathe Turner, operator (manual turning) to work at my clients site in Coventry.
The role includes:
· Responsible for setting and operating a cell of sliding head machines to engineering drawings.
· Liaising with production control to meet various customer requirements.
· Completing daily and weekly schedules.
· General routine machine maintenance.
· Ordering consumable tooling.
· Working on small batch work 10-20
· Using all measuring equipment
· Thread rolling
Working hours are:
Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm
Friday - 7.30am - 12.30pm
· Weekly pay.
· PPE is provided.
· Paid overtime
· Christmas bonus.
· Once a month free breakfast for all staff
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top
· Canteen and vending machines onsite.
If you are interested in the Centre Lathe Turner position, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.