Our client based in Sleaford is the UK's leading independent manufacturer of paper products and they are currently seeking several Team Leaders to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Your main responsibility would involve reporting to the Shift Leader, who would then report on to operations and higher management.
We have several shifts, some of which are rotating and therefore you must be flexible to cover all:-
- 05:45am - 14:05pm
- 13:45pm - 22:05pm
- 21:45pm - 06:05am
- 16:00pm - Midnight
Duties of the role will include:-
- Leading and directing a production team
- Understand processes and drive forward operations
- Measuring KPI's
- Ensure compliance on all machines
- Motivate the team in order to achieve targets
- Look for improvements and adapt practice to the benefit of the business and colleagues
- Reduce waste
- Identify root causes to problems and address them
- Attend daily meetings to review plans
- Know what is happening in your area and why
- Drive for a 0 tolerance to accidents
We are looking for people who are:-
- Forward thinking and positive in their outlook
- Driven to succeed
- Have a strong character
- Supportive to the company values and way of thinking
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Calm and collective
- Good problem solver and people driven
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous experience in the above duties and have your own transport to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.