Our client based in Sleaford is the UK's leading independent manufacturer of paper products and they are currently recruiting for a Cell Leader/Team Leader to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Your main responsibility would involve reporting to the shift leader, who would then report on to operations and higher management.
We are currerntly recruiting for the following shifts:-
- Nights (9:45pm - 06:15am)
You will be required to work Monday to Friday each week however, a degree of flexibility will be required in order to cover holiday and sickness etc. when needed on other shifts.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Leading and directing a production team
- Understanding processes and driving forward operations
- Measuring team KPI's
- Ensuring compliance on all machines
- Motivating the team in order to achieve targets set
- Look for improvements and adapt practice to the benefit of the business
- Always look to help reduce waste
- Identify root causes to problems and addressing them accordingly
- Attend daily meetings in order to review plans
- Always know what is happening in your area and why
- Drive for a zero tolerance to accidents on site
We are looking for people who are:-
- Forward thinking and positive in their outlook towards work
- Driven to succeed in the workplace
- Have a strong character
- Supportive to the company values and it's way of thinking
- Able to communicate effectively at different levels
- Calm and collective and able to work under pressure
- A good problem solver who is people driven
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous experience in the above duties and have your own transport in order to reach the location of the client due to it's remote location.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.