Our client based in Lincoln is currently seeking 3 Catering Assistants to join their team as soon as possible. The roles will be temporary on going to start with, lasting until May with a review at that time. You will be required to work approximately 30 hours per week and will need to be flexible within the hours of 11:00am - 11:00pm including weekends.
Working in this prestigious education setting, your main responsibility will be to deliver a world class service to customers through the retail outlets and to provide support to all retail units across campus as required, including till and cash control.
Daily duties will include:-
- Setting up and servicing of retail points across campus
- Operating an electronic till system, being responsible for cash control
- Clearing and cleaning of services areas, before, during and after service
- Washing up all crockery, cutlery, cooking and serving utensils
- Setting up, serving and clearing of beverages, including alcohol, around the university
- Preparation, delivery and display of buffet and hot food stations to meet conference requirements
- Ensuring that all work stations, including all cupboards, shelves, walls and surfaces are kept clean and tidy
- Assisting with the preparation and servicing of food and beverages within the main dining and kitchen facility, bar and coffee shop
- Ensure that rubbish is regularly removed and deposited as required, including recyclable items
- Stocking shelves as and when required
- Comply with food hygiene regulations at all times
- Maintaining temperature records and records of stock used as directed
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a hospitality role.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.