Our client requires an experienced catering assistant to work in the catering department of this prestigious agricultural college. Duties will include:
- Prepearing fresh produce and ingredients to assist the team of chefs in production of a range of quality meals
- Cleaning of the main service areas - daily and weekly
- Working as part of a team.
- Excellent standards of hygiene are required for this role
- Hours are 8am to 5pm / 7am to 4pm
Please apply via your CV in the first instance - own transport is desirable due to location
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.