My client is one of the UK's leading food manufacturers, with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to join the UK Commercial team as Category Manager based in the Midlands.
The Category Manager will play a crucial role within the commercial function. The role will be the customer expert in creating and driving actionable consumer and category insights to deliver market leading commercial solutions.
The Category Managers accountabilities will be:
- Working closely with the Category, Commercial, Insight and NPD teams to ensure the business is aligned to placing the consumer at the heart of the decision making.
- Develop customer strategy to support and align with the business strategy.
- Maintain strong category relationships with the customer in multiple business areas.
- Identify long term influences and reviews of major trends outlining opportunities for future growth.
- Be the main point of contact for the customer.
- Lead all category and consumer input at customer meetings.
- Take insights to store developing space solutions, point of sale and trade marketing plans.
- Review product ranges, NPD launches and key project reviews.
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a senior role within an established & high quality food manufacturing business. With multiple expansion plans currently being explored, this is an exciting time to be joining the business and this role offers the chance of further progression within the group.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.