My Client is a leading UK Manufacturer looking to attain the services of an experienced Category Manager to join their team and deliver category insights and recommendations to achieve prospected targets set.
The role will also involve creating a pipeline of category insight for the years ahead to ensure the team is ahead of the game moving forward and achieving prospective targets.
- Develop customer category plans to successfully broaden category and increase sales
- Establish relationships with different customer functions - share/develop insights together to progress business moving forward
- Present category plans to senior customers/key stake holders
- Support commercial manager in creation of sales plans/marketing strategies
- Measure the success and review moving forward
- Strong communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to build a picture of insights - emerging from data from different sources
- Project management skills
- Be persuasive in your approach
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.