Barker Ross Recruitment are looking for qualified carpenters/joiners with experience installing and upgrading fire doors.
The work entails working in a university in Hatfield
To carry out all aspects of carpentry and Joinery in domestic and managed scheme properties
* To carry out FRA work including but not limited to: a) Replacement of Fire doors b) Fitting and replacing hinges and closers c) Fitting and replacing intumescent strips d) Installing new fire doors and associated frame and fittings
* Ensure all work is carried out within the allocated time frame to a high standard and quality * All work must comply to current building regulations and health and safety legislation
* Communicate any issues or job variations back to the Works Manager
* Undertake any necessary training for your role
* To use/wear any PPE appropriate to the work being carried out
* Must be a qualified carpenter & be able to provide excellent levels of customer service
Duration 3 Months
Please send your CV for consideration.
Call George @ Barker Ross Recruitment on 023037577048
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.