Barker Ross are recruiting for a Carpenter in the Coalville Area based on a temporary contract, 37.5 hours per week and rate of £10.50p/hr, to carry out carpentry work associated with repairs, maintenance and adaptation on local properties.
Main Responsibilities of the position will include (but not limit to);
- Carry out repairs and maintenance on a variety of properties
- Interpret information received from Orders, Drawing and Verbally
- Undertake all works competently to current regulations with minimal H&S risk.
- Calculate appropriate quantities of materials needed
- Liaise with other trades as necessary
- Possible Working at Heights and Confined Spaces.
Successful Candidates for this position must have;
- Relevant Qualification/Experience
- Good Knowledge of H&S
- Ability to Deal with Tenants/Public Members
- Physically Fit & Able
- UK Driving License
- Possible Out of Hours (Call Out Rota)
If you are interested in the above Carpenter role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.