Carpenter - Coalville, LE67
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Carpenter to work on a temporary contract in Coalville.
Hours of work - 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday
Rate of pay: £10.50 phr
Contract Length - 30/04/2019 - 23/07/2019
- To carry out carpentry work associated with the repairs, maintenance and adaptation of Council properties.
- To undertake all work to a competent, recognised standard and current regulation, with minimal risk to the health and safety of all those it may affect.
- Interpret information received from works orders, working drawings and/or verbal instructions by electronic and manual means
- Full range of domestic carpentry duties including kitchen fittings, composite PVC doors (including ironmongery), PVC windows, fascia and soffits, fencing, re-glazing
- Requisition materials from designated stores/suppliers and maintain vehicle stocks as appropriate by electronic and manual means.
A company van will be provided
If you are interested in the Carpenter role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.