My client a forward thinking and vibrant secondary school based in Bristol is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who works well as a team, but also has the ability to work on their own and use their own initiative.
Your day will consist of the following tasks:
General maintenance and up-keep around the school
- Manoeuvring items around the school as necessary
- Setting up and preparing rooms ready for lessons and/or events
- Handling and disposing of waste in accordance with COSHH
- Reporting any issues that arise, and dealing with as necessary
- Liaising with other teams to ensure timely delivery
A DBS Certificate
To apply for this position please contact George at Barker Ross on 007432157726 or apply online.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.