Caretaker/ Warden - Swindon, SN2
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Caretaker/ Warden to work on a temporary contract in Swindon.
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4pm
Rate of pay: £8.55phr
Contract Length - 15/04/2019 - 27/09/2019
Department - Grounds Maintenance
Caretaker/ Warden role:
- Empty litter bins and litter pick 3 main sites.
- Empty dog bins 3 main sites.
- Minor repair work on site/toilet eg. Clearing fallen branches.
- Use of strimmer to assist grounds maintenance of 3 sites.
- Reporting of any building repair works, or grounds maintenance issues.
- Report any accidents or near misses, and injured wildlife.
- Use of strimmers and hedge cutters.
- BBQ cleaning.
- Odd job tasks, such as cleaning signs, installation of bins, unblocking toilets.
- Collecting any fly tipped material in or around 3 main sites.
- Assisting with collection of fly tipped rubbish at allotment sites.
- Able to assist Rangers on boats in case of wildlife rescues or other water based emergency activity.
Full UK drivers licence is essential for this role.
If you are interested in the Caretaker/ Warden, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.