Barker Ross are recruiting for a Call Operator (Vulnerable Care) in the Derby area on a 2 Month contract based on 24 hours per week (3x 8 hour shifts - Fri, Sat & Sun) at a rate of £9.00ph to join a local 24/7 service which ensures that vulnerable people have access to support whenever they need it.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Use call handling equipment.
- Have the ability to deal with distressing and difficult situations in a calm, sensitive manner.
- Deal with individual customers, providing advice and assistance including in an emergency situation.
- Have an understanding of the needs of older and vulnerable people.
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Highly committed and motivated.
- IT literate in order to maintain and update information systems.
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skills Essential.
- Ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a team.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.