Barker Ross health & Social care are working with a National Home Care Provider and we are recruiting for a Care Coordinator for their branch based on the outskirts of Stockport.
My client is a well established Home Care provider and is one the Top 20 Home Care providers in the UK.
This branch is thriving and has grown for past 2 years running and currently doing over 6000 hours of care.
The role of a Care Coordinator is a vital role within a Home Care provider because you play the link between the Care Givers and then Clients.
Please see below a brief overview of the tasks and duties you will carry out on a weekly basis as a Care Coordinator:
- Plan and Coordinate schedules on Weekly and Monthly basis for the clients and care Givers
- Make sure the schedules are distrusted to to Care Givers and Families in a prompt and timely manner
- You will need to Communicate with external and internal agencies, to be build good working relationship
- Have a geographical knowledge and understanding of Stockport and surrounding areas
The ideal candidate for the Care Coordinator will be:
- Someone who has previous experience in working in Home Care agency with experience in Plan and Coordinate schedules for Care Givers
- Someone who has excellent diary management skills
- You will need excellent communication skills to to be able to Communicate with external and internal agencies
- Ideally based in Stockport or the surrounding area with own transport
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of TOP 20 Home Care providers. Due to projected growth of the branch there will a big opportunity to grown and develop with the branch and the company.
The benefits include:
- A comprehensive introduction training plan
- Career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- On call Payments
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.