Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Care Co-ordinator in Leicester. As a Care Co-Ordinator you will provide coordinated care to patients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating interdisciplinary care.
- Ensure all clients needs are met and matched with appropriate caregivers are per requirements
- Support the Care Manager in identifying suitable caregivers and arranging client introductions
- Ensure schedules are prepped suitably in advance so care givers can be appropriately arranged prior to shifts.
- Ensure clients are sent schedules in advance and informed of the care givers whom will be visiting
- Handle incoming telephone calls to clients and care givers in a professional manner
- Speak to new clients and accurately asses their care requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with both clients and care givers.
- Manage and coordinate the Field Supervisor Team; On-Call Rota; Coordinate Client Service Reviews, QA Visits; Spot Checks; Client Journal Reviews/Updates; Cover Shifts in an Emergency; Act as Support for care givers; Introduce care givers to Clients; Troubleshoot Care Issues with care givers and Clients and maintain accurate and timely records of each.
- Coordinate and maintain Caregiver and Client schedules in Carefree on a daily basis. Ensure clients and caregivers are notified of schedules on a weekly basis and inform of changes to schedules.
- Provide emergency shift cover for clients.
- Participate in out of hours "on call" rota as required.
- Coordinate weekend and out of hours service; provide up to date hand over to duty weekend on call Field Supervisor.
- Manage in excess of 1000 care hours per week
- Must have at least two years experience as a Care Co-Ordinator
- Must be technologically minded - familiar with Microsoft Office and smart phones
- Knowledgeable in the care industry and up to date with industry news
- Full UK Driving license and access to own vehicle
- Relevant NVQ is highly desirable
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.