We are actively seeking a care centre operative to work on a full time basis at a nationwide known pharmeceutical company based in Broadheath, Altrincham.
This is a full time role working 9:00 am until 17:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Experience is NOT required, the company is more interested in a candidate with a can do and willing to learn attitude.
The job will be to:
- Processing clients orders - picking, checking, packing and dispatching client orders.
- Customising clients orders as requested - will explain more on the phone.
- Ordering stock items for delivery.
- Restocking shelves / receiving and unpacking deliveries.
- Completing quartely stock checks.
- Day to day house keeping.
There may be some overtime available, so some flexbility would be beneficial also.
This is a permanent role looking to start immediately.
If you are interested in this role please contact Barker Ross on directly on 0115 8960888.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.