Barker Ross is currently recruiting for our new client in Altrincham, this si a straight permanent position.
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm.
Key job responsibilities:
- Carrying out staff monthly 1-2-1's, and Annual Appraisals
- Assisting in the training and development of staff by providing on-the-job hands on training.
- Managing staff issues (such as disciplinaries, grievances, and capabilities) in accordance with HR procedures and practices
- Staff Recruitment as and when required
Processing Client Orders:
- Picking, Checking, Packing, and Dispatching Client orders
- Templating pouches to Clients requirements
- Hand Cutting pouches / flanges
Stock, Ordering and Goods inwards:-
- Ordering out of stock items for next day delivery on emergency basis only
- Ordering of packing materials
- Receiving and unpacking deliveries
- Restocking shelves
- Checking delivery notes and orders against goods inwards
- Completing quarterly stock checks
If you are interested in this role please call alex on 0115 8960 888 or email email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.