- Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
- Helping with personal care like washing, using the toilet and dressing
- Food preparation, feeding and giving out medication
- Carrying out general tasks like housework, laundry and shopping
- Helping clients manage their budget, pay bills and write letters
- Supporting families to get used to new caring responsibilities
- Giving emotional and practical support to children and young people
- Flexible hours available days and nights
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.