- Supporting and assisting service users with personal care to live independently including washing, bathing, dressing and toilet needs.
- Promptly responding to call bells and emergencies when required
- Assisting service users in rehabilitation activities under the guidance and supervision of trained nurses and management
- Building meaningful relationships with residents.
- Ensuring residents maintain their dignity at all times.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.