As a Care Assistant in the Swadlincote home you will be providing assistance with care, personal support, daily living tasks or activities to customers within the home to support them to attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice, participation and motivation.
- Using your previous experience as a Care Assistant you will be supporting residents with their physical care, personal hygiene needs and daily life tasks & skills as required by their person centred plan (PCP),ensuring that their independence is preserved and developed as far as possible and affording appropriate levels of privacy and dignity
- Using good communication skills to support & facilitate resident communication with their relatives, friends, professionals and other members of staff, in order to ensure the continuity of quality and safety in the provision of support
- To work within a person-centred approach so as to encourage residents to maintain maximum independence, taking into account their physical and emotional condition, as well as their current skills, personal choices & aspirations
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Previous Experience as a Care Assistant within Health and Social Care
- NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to travel to Swadlincote
- Contributory company pension scheme with life cover benefit
- Flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell holidays
- Access to cash health plan
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits
- Access to child-care vouchers
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.