Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for care assistants for a client based in the Belper Derbyshire area this role will be in a residential home.
- Providing high quality care and support to residents within the home.
- Identifying needs and preferences for each individual and working to care plans
- Supporting each resident with their own complex needs and physical disabilities.
- Liaising with family members and staff within the residential home
- This home is registered for a maximum of 25 service users.
- Working to care plans.
- Understanding the needs of older people, including those with dementia
- Helping them with everyday tasks such as washing and dressing, eating meals, taking medication and socialising
- Moving and handling, hoist management and personal care involved
- Support people's rights in care, including their continued links to the wider community and to have emotional and social needs accepted and respected.
- Various shifts both days and nights
If you are interested please apply online to this advert or email your cv to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.