Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for Care Assistants for a home based in Leicester.
- To participate in the working rota's, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as necessary, delivering the highest level of care.
- To assist residents who need help with washing, dressing, bathing and toileting.
- To encourage each residents within their capabilities to be as independent as possible.
- To assist residents with their mobility and in the use of mobility aids and personal equipment.
- Undertaking routine care of resident's personal hygiene.
- To undertake domestic tasks to assist the smooth running of the Home.
- To maintain daily written reports on residents where appropriate.
- To contribute to the protection of vulnerable adults from abuse.
- Assist with mealtimes by setting tables and trays, serving the food and assisting the residents with feeding if required.
- To be involved in the activities and outings with residents.
- Promote and ensure the good reputation of the Care home.
- Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
- Notify the Home Manager of any incidents that take place.
- Ensure the security of the Care Home is maintained at all times
- Arrive suitably on time for all shifts and let your line manager suitably in advance if you are unable to attend a shift.
The client is looking for strong candidates. The ideal candidate would have several years Care Assistant experience within nursing homes. NVQ Health and Social Care Level 2 is essential for this position.
This role pays £8.56 per hour and is based on a 39 hour contract.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.