We are looking for a care assistant in and around derby in places such as Shipley, Swidlincote, Borrowash, Ilkeston, Shirebrook, and Alfreton.
We at Barker Ross Health and Social supply care assistants to residential homes and organisations across the Derbyshire area. We offer flexible working patterns to work around you with competitive rates and great working conditions.
What we have to offer
- Competitive rates
- Self booking shifts to suit you
- Uniform provided
- Holiday pay
- 24 hour support available
- Referral fees
What we are looking for
- Care assistants with a caring nature that want to make a difference
- Care assistants that want to build a relationship with the residents and home managers
- Care assistants that will go the extra mile to make residents and there families feel comfortable at all times
Your duties will include
- Personal care of the residents
- Helping residents bathe
- Helping residents use the toilet
- Helping and encouraging residents to eat and drink
- Building a trusting relationship with the residents
- Offer emotional support
- Assisting with outings and ensuring residents are safe at all times
Carer's that can drive are preferred but not essential.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.