- Personal care for the residents including dressing, washing, bathing and using toilet facilities
- Assisting at meal times
- To make and change beds, tidy rooms, do light cleaning and empty commodes
- To maintain accurate notes and records and to handover information on shift change over
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities through talking to them, taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations
- To answer emergency call bells in a timely manner
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.