Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Carers for a Home based in Aberdeenshire,
Full Time - £8.75 ph.
The home is set within beautiful grounds with lovely views of the countryside which helps them create a relaxed atmosphere whilst providing the best care for their residents.
The Home is registered to provide residential accommodation, nursing care and support to older people of whom 3 may be adults with a physical impairment.
- Contribute to the development of adults through the provision of a healthy lifestyle, a variety of appropriate stimulating activities and the example of a consistent and caring role model
- Support the adults towards managing their own behaviour and becoming as independent as possible by using the skills and approved approaches learnt during the training provided
- Communicate with the adults in the method appropriate to them
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in, including the completion of domestic duties
- Assisting the adults with personal care needs as outlined in their individual care plan such as eating, bathing, toileting, cleaning teeth, dressing etc.
- Complete all paperwork required
- Attending weekly meetings, read minutes and keep up to date with all developments
In addition, our candidate will ideally have experience working in a care support role or will have a strong passion and desire to work within a care home environment. They must also be physically able to meet the demands of the role have the ability to respond appropriately to challenging behaviour.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.