Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for care workers based in Birmingham. Our client is a charity providing care, accommodation and support services for more than 18,000 older people throughout Britain. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of older people,
As a Care Worker you will be caring and supporting the clients in a residential service.
You will be responsible for supporting older people to live their daily lives to the full, assisting with their physical and personal needs to enhance each individual's well-being.
There are 2 vacancies for nights only and mixed shifts.
Below is a brief list of the tasks which you will be undertaking as a Care Worker
- Provide support and care to clients
- Participate in activities out in the local and wider communities
- Hold and Participate in team meetings and residents meetings
- Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
- Be responsible for aspects of health and safety with the home
- Complete domestic tasks when requested
The ideal candidate for the Support Worker position will need to be:
- Experienced in working within the elderly care setting
- Someone who can be positive role model
- Car driver ideally but not essential due to the public transport network local to home
- Completed NVQ Level 2or 3 in Health & Social care or Equivalent
- Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity because my client is a national provider in the best possible care for the elderly . The amount of training that the client offers is huge!
Flexible working approach
Free DBS check
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.