Barker Ross Health & Social Care are exclusively working with a complex Home Care provider, who are looking for a Care Assistant for a package of Care based in Skegness.
This Care Assistant role is a little bit different from the normal Care Assistant position's because you will be working in a clients own home, as part of their care team.
So is not like your normal Home Care position's because there will be no travelling from home to home, this will be based 1 clients own home .
This opportunity is a Permanent Full time position, with a mixture of shifts available such as: 07.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, 22.00-07.00.
As a Care Assistant this role will be varied role, below is a brief list of task you will be undertaking a daily basis:
- Supporting the client, who has Complex Needs and who is Physically Disabled
- Deliver Personal Care
- Work as part of team, which will include's: Nursing and Families
- Complete Domestic tasks when required
- Take client to activities in Skegness and the wider community
The ideal candidate for Care Assistant will need to be:
- Experienced in Home Care or working in Residential home
- Experienced in Delivering Personal Care, Caring for people who are Physically Disabled
- Ideally experienced in dealing with Complex Needs
- Completed NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care (Level 2 or 3)
- Ideally based in Skegness or very close commutable distance either via own transport or public transport
This is an excellent opportunity to make the move from short Home Care visits and work in one home with a client.This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to make a difference to someone's life.
The benefits are:
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working hours
- Training and Development
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.