Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for healthcare assistants to work in 33 bed residential/nursing home based in Swadlincote.
- Helping residents with their immediate needs such as washing, dressing and maintaining their hygiene,
- Assisting residents with basic day to day tasks
- Getting to know clients personally and providing them with emotional support and company, this contributes positively to their wellbeing.
- Must be hard working and dedicated and have great communication skills and to be able to do teamwork.
- Supporting residents with a range of different activities
- Provide support and nursing care for residents with learning disabilities and physical disabilities
- Liaise with relatives and the team within the home.
- Able to relate to people from different backgrounds
- Good working relationship and patience
- The ideal candidate for this role will require:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS/Update Service
- Mandatory Training
- References to cover 5 years employment history
- 6 Months experience in health and social care.
If you're compassionate, friendly, and looking to make a difference to people's lives please email me your CV email@example.com or contact me on 0115 9418131.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.