Role: Computer Aided Design Operator
Basic Hours of work: 08.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward thinking company that has experienced exponential growth since its formation in 2001.
CAD Operative will be working in the CAD Department, a busy department ran by a hardworking, capable and thorough team. The job role requires you to transpose the customer's art work, needs and designs in to final sign production.
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- 2D CAD Software experience
- Vigilant and attention to detail
- Using your own initiative and having a good problem solving ability
- PC Knowledge and IT Skills essential
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Understanding the process of at least one of the following: Manufacturing, engineering
- Knowledge of Coral draw X7, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Rhino 3D advantageous although not essential
- Creative and driven
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Producing drawings for customers
- Interpret customer and estimator descriptions
- Set up visuals to be used in manufacture of the final product
- Liaising with each department
Do contact Nicole Cooling for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.