CAD Design Manager (Modular) - Up to £45K DOE - 20 Days Holiday + Stats - Nottinghamshire
A Modular and Portable Buildings Manufacturer with over 30 years in the sector, manufacturing bespoke steel anti-vandal units and modular buildings from its extensive facility.
As the CAD design Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the day to day running of the CAD Team and managing the workload so that design, detail and working drawings can be provided on demand as required. They will also work closely alongside the Estimating Team to ensure that modular tenders and subsequent awarded contracts are fulfilled in a well-managed, timely, and commercially viable manner.
- Hold a degree, or HND in a relevant subject, as is Professional membership of one or more of the following: RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/CIBSE
- Be technically proficient who is able to work to their own initiative
- Have experience of BIM and Digital Construction within the construction and engineering industry.
- Have excellent experience in AutoCAD.
- Previous experience gained in manufacturing, construction or engineering environment
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Knowledge of Revit BIM software
- Knowledge of CDM regs and RIBA plan of works
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.